Skydive - Canyon Swing
Overpower your mind telling you ‘No’ and those butterflies in your stomach as these two adventures take you high!
Perched 109m above the Shotover River on a cliff mounted platform is the famous Shotover Canyon Swing. Choose from over 70 ways to jump off this platform from the less scary 1 underpants rating jumps to the scariest of jump styles at 5 underpants.
Just when you thought your adrenalin levels couldn’t go higher, overload your senses with a 9000ft skydive and free-fall at 200km/h towards the earth.
Jumping from heights takes courage so if you are ready to embrace the fear then this combo is for you!
- 9,000 Ft. Nzone Skydive over Queenstown (with 20 seconds free-fall)
- Shotover Canyon Swing (109m)
- Courtesy transfers from check-in location to activities
- Regular daily departures from 8:00am
At the Queenstown Combos desk inside The Station Building
What to bring:
- Warm clothes during winter periods
- Closed and secure shoes for the skydive
- 10 years old
- Those under 18 years must have signed parent/guardian consent
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in any of these activities
- If you have any previous neck or back injuries please provide details
Canyon Swing Weight Restrictions:
- MINIMUM weight of 35 KG for Canyon Swing
Skydiving Weight Restrictions:
- MAXIMUM weight is 115kg/253lbs. All persons over 95kg are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone and will incur a weight surcharge (payable at time of check-in).
- MINIMUM weight is 30kg/66lbs, all passengers must be big enough to fit safely into the harness.