Skydive Heli Raft 9,000ft
- Duration: Full Day
- Value: NZD $615 Adult / $615 Child
Skydive - Thrilling Helicopter - Shotover Rafting
The best of air and water, the Skydive Heli-Raft combo will challenge your fears of taking your feet firmly off the ground!
Get ready for 20 seconds of free-fall as your tandem jump master throws you out of a plane, plummeting towards the ground before parachuting gently into your landing. Then head out to Arthurs Point to get dressed in some black rubber wetsuits and take to the skies with a thrilling helicopter flight into Skipper Canyon rafting launch site.
Continue your action-packed day with a whitewater rafting trip down the mighty Shotover River, conquering rapids such as squeeze, toilet, jaws and finishing with a splash at cascade.
Achievement doesn’t get much sweeter!
- 9,000 Ft. Nzone Skydive over Queenstown (with 20 seconds free-fall)
- Helicopter flight to the rafting launch site in Skippers Canyon
- White-water rafting down the Shotover River
- Full wetsuit clothing and rafting equipment
- Hot showers at the rafters lodge
- Courtesy transfers from check-in location to activities
At the Queenstown Combos desk inside The Station Building
What to bring:
- 13 years old
- Those under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Those under 18 years must have signed parent/guardian consent
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in any of these activities
- If you have any previous neck or back injuries please provide details
Rafting Weight Restrictions:
- MINIMUM weight of 40 KG for Rafting
Skydiving Weight Restrictions:
- MAXIMUM weight is 115kg/253lbs. All persons over 95kg are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone and will incur a weight surcharge (payable at time of check-in).
- MINIMUM weight is 30kg/66lbs, all passengers must be big enough to fit safely into the harness.