Shotover Skydive Jet Raft 12,000ft
- Duration: Full Day
- Value: NZD $705 Adult / $640 Child
Skydive - Shotover Jet - Shotover Rafting
We love adventure and this combo embodies the Queenstown slogan ‘Adventure Capital of the World’!
You will be overwhelmed with adrenalin as you step out of a plane thousands of feet above the ground. Free-fall at 200km/h towards the earth before your parachute opens and you glide under the canopy with a grin from ear to ear.
Take the historical journey along the Skippers Canyon road (an adventure in itself) to join a white-water rafting trip through the Shotover River Canyon. Add on a speedy jet boat tour that whips past the rock walls and you’ve got yourself a day of action-packed adventure.
- 12,000 Ft. NZone Skydive over Queenstown
- Jet boat down the Shotover River Canyons with Shotover Jet
- Whitewater rafting down the Shotover River
- Full wetsuit clothing & rafting equipment
- Hot showers at the rafters lodge
- Courtesy transfers from check-in location to activities
At the Queenstown Combos desk inside The Station Building
What to bring:
- 13 years old
- Those under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Those under 18 years must have signed parent/guardian consent
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in any of these activities
- If you have any previous neck or back injuries please provide details
Rafting Weight Restrictions:
- MINIMUM weight of 40 KG for Rafting
Skydiving Weight Restrictions:
- MAXIMUM weight is 115kg/253lbs. All persons over 95kg are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone and will incur a weight surcharge (payable at time of check-in).
- MINIMUM weight is 30kg/66lbs, all passengers must be big enough to fit safely into the harness.