Shotover Freefall 12,000ft
- Duration: Full Day
- Value: NZD $845 Adult / $785 Child
Skydive - Shotover Jet - Helicopter - Shotover Rafting
Overload your senses as you step out of a plane thousands of feet above the ground and free-fall at 200km/h towards the earth. Skydiving takes courage and if you are ready to embrace the fear then this combo is the right one for you!
Combine the Skydive with a rollercoaster helicopter ride into the rafting launch site, a white-water rafting trip through the Shotover River Canyon and a speedy jet boat tour that whips past the canyon walls and you’ve got yourself a day of action-packed adventure.
An adrenalin pumping day, the Shotover Freefall combo embraces the Queenstown slogan ‘Adventure Capital of the World’!
- 12,000 Ft. Nzone Skydive over Queenstown
- Jet boat down the Shotover River Canyons with Shotover Jet
- Helicopter flight to the rafting launch site in Skippers Canyon
- Whitewater rafting down the Shotover River
- Full wetsuit clothing & rafting equipment
- Hot showers at the rafters lodge
- Courtesy transfers from check-in location to activities
At the Queenstown Combos desk inside The Station Building
What to bring:
- Warm clothes during winter periods
- 13 years old for white-water rafting
- Those under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Those under 18 years must have signed parent/guardian consent
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in any of these activities
- If you have any previous neck or back injuries please provide details
Rafting Weight Restrictions:
- MINIMUM weight of 40 KG for Rafting
Skydiving Weight Restrictions:
- MAXIMUM weight is 115kg/253lbs. All persons over 95kg are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone and will incur a weight surcharge (payable at time of check-in).
- MINIMUM weight is 30kg/66lbs, all passengers must be big enough to fit safely into the harness.