Kawarau Skydive Raft 12,000ft
- Duration: Full Day
- Value: NZD $545 Adult / $545 Child
Skydive - Kawarau Rafting
Do you have the courage to jump out of a perfectly good aeroplane? The challenge is yours for the taking!
Overcome the natural urge of self – preservation and commit to skydiving from thousands of feet high, freefalling at 200km/h back to the ground. The feeling of exhilaration is addictive and the feeling of personal achievement overwhelming – you did it!
- 12,000 Ft. Nzone Skydive over Queenstown
- Whitewater rafting down the Kawarau River
- Full wetsuit clothing & rafting equipment
- Hot showers at the rafters lodge
- Courtesy transfers from check-in location to activities
At the Queenstown Combos desk inside The Station Building
What to bring:
- Warm clothes during winter periods
- 13 years old
- Those under 18 years must have signed parent/guardian consent
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in any of these activities
- If you have any previous neck or back injuries please provide details
Rafting Weight Restrictions:
- MINIMUM weight of 40 KG for Rafting
Skydiving Weight Restrictions:
- MAXIMUM weight is 115kg/253lbs. All persons over 95kg are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone and will incur a weight surcharge (payable at time of check-in).
- MINIMUM weight is 30kg/66lbs, all passengers must be big enough to fit safely into the harness.