Kawarau Bungy - Shotover Jet - Helicopter - Shotover Rafting
Always wanted to Bungy in the birthplace of this international phenomenon? Then this combo is for you!
The Kawarau Bungy is where the Bungy craze all began back in 1988 with Bungy pioneers AJ Hackett and Henry van Asch. The World’s first commercial Bungy jump stands 43m above the blue waters of the Kawarau River and is a Queenstown adventure icon.
Combine this with the famous 360 spins of Shotover Jet, a helicopter ride and some white-water rafting and you’ve got a day to remember!
- AJ Hackett Kawarau Bungy jump (43m)
- Shotover Jet boat ride
- Helicopter flight to the rafting launch site in Skippers Canyon
- White-water rafting on the Shotover River
- Full wetsuit clothing and rafting equipment
- Hot showers at the rafters lodge
- Courtesy transfers from check-in location to activities
- Authentic Bungy Jumper T'Shirt
At the Queenstown Combos desk inside The Station Building
What to bring:
- Swim wear
- Closed and secure shoes for the Bungy
- Warm clothes during winter periods
- 13 years old
- Those under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Those under 18 years must have signed parent/guardian consent
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in any of these activities
- If you have any previous neck or back injuries please provide details
- MINIMUM weight of 40 KG for Rafting
- MAXIMUM weight of 235 KG for Kawarau Bungy