Skydive - Shotover Jet
Overcome the natural urge of self-preservation and jump out of a plane! Skydiving is an incredible feeling of exhilaration, the adrenalin is addictive and the sense of personal achievement astounding. Free-falling at 200km/h never felt so good!
The adventure doesn’t stop there as you reach speeds of up to 85km/h on the famous Shotover River. Shotover Jet will have you screaming down the river as you come within inches of the canyon walls and are sent spinning 360 degrees on this incredible jet boat ride.
- 9,000 Ft. Nzone Skydive over Queenstown (with 20 seconds free-fall)
- Jet boat down the Shotover River Canyons with Shotover Jet
- Courtesy transfers from check-in location to activities
- Regular Daily departures from 8:00am
At the Queenstown Combos desk inside The Station Building
What to bring:
- Warm clothes during winter periods
- Closed and secure shoes for the skydive
- There is no minimum age however there is a minimum height of 1 metre tall for Shotover Jet
- Those under 18 years must have signed parent/guardian consent
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in any of these activities
- If you have any previous neck or back injuries please provide details
Skydiving Weight Restrictions:
- MAXIMUM weight is 115kg/253lbs. All persons over 95kg are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone and will incur a weight surcharge (payable at time of check-in).
- MINIMUM weight is 30kg/66lbs, all passengers must be big enough to fit safely into the harness.