Shotover Jet - Helicopter - Skyline - Luge - Gondola
Whether you’re young in age or young at heart this combo is for you! Experience the thrills and excitement of the Shotover Canyons as you speed past the rock walls in the big red boats, Shotover Jet. Then feel like a celebrity as you step aboard a spectacular helicopter transfer landing at the summit of the Skyline Gondola.
Take in the impressive views and explore the facilities and attractions before heading up the chairlift to the start zone of the Skyline Luge. The Queenstown Luge is a unique wheeled gravity ride that provides riders full control over their descent on two purpose-built tracks, scenic or advanced. Enjoy five Luge rides at your own pace before riding the Gondola back down to earth.
- A Jetboat down the Shotover River Canyons with the Shotover Jet
- Scenic helicopter transfer to the summit of the Skyline Gondola
- Visit the Skyline complex to take in the views
- 5 Luge rides
- A Gondola ride down
- Courtesy transfers from check-in location to activities
- 8.00am & 1.30pm - Summer
- 8.30am & 1.30pm - Winter
At the Queenstown Combos desk inside The Station Building
What to bring:
- Warm clothes during winter periods
Minimum Age & Height Requirements:
- Children under 3 years but over 15 KG require a seat in helicopter and are charged at child price
- Children under 3 years and under 15 KG can sit on accompanying adults knee for helicopter ride
- Minimum height of 1 metre tall for Shotover Jet
- Minimum height of 110cm tall to ride Luge scenic track solo
- Minimum height of 135cm tall to ride both Luge tracks solo
- Those under Luge minimum height can ride Luge in tandem with accompanying adult
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in any of these activities
- If you have any previous neck or back injuries, please provide details
Please note: If your booking is within the next 7 days, please call to check availability: +64 3 442 7318 or 0800 423 836 (within NZ).