Nevis Swing - Shotover Jet
The world's biggest swing! Because if you're going to go, you have to go big! The Nevis Swing is a 300-metre arc, suspended 160 metres above the river and canyon floor. Fly through the air at an incredible 120kph. This is one Queenstown activity that has to go on your bucket list.
Top off the adrenalin-fuelled day with spins and thrills on the world famous Shotover Jet. Speed through the narrow Shotover River canyons on a jet boat and hold on tight for full 360° spins and beyond!
Want to share the adventure? Book your combo to include a mate - enjoy the thrills together and save, with the Tandem Nevis Swing Jet.
- AJ Hackett Nevis Swing (300m arc) (swing options include forward, backward, "truck 'n' trailer" plus more)
- Shotover Jet boat ride through the canyons of the Shotover River Tandem Nevis Swing Jet
- Courtesy transfers from check-in location to activities
Regular daily departures from 8:00am
At the Queenstown Combos desk inside The Station Building
What to bring:
- Warm clothes during winter periods
- Closed and secure shoes for the Nevis Swing
- 10 years old, children under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in any of these activities
- If you have any previous neck or back injuries please provide details
- MINIMUM weight of 35 KG for the Nevis Swing
- MAXIMUM weight of 220 KG for the Nevis Swing