Skydive - Nevis Bungy
Conquer Australasia’s highest Bungy jump! Suspended between the walls of the Nevis Valley is AJ Hackett’s specially constructed high wire cable car. At 134m, the Nevis Bungy will have you free-falling towards the valley floor for 8 seconds of pure adrenaline.
Then prepare yourself for some real free-fall when you skydive from 9000ft. Plummet through the air for 20 seconds after your tandem jump master throws you out of a plane. Dive towards the ground before parachuting gently into your landing.
If you are up for a day of enormous personal challenge, then this combo is for you!
- 9,000 Ft. Nzone Skydive over Queenstown (with 20 seconds free-fall)
- AJ Hackett Nevis Bungy jump (134m)
- Authentic Bungy Jump T-shirt
- Courtesy transfers from check-in location to activities
At the Queenstown Combos desk inside The Station Building
What to bring:
- Warm clothes during winter periods
- Closed and secure shoes for the skydive
- 13 years old
- Those under 18 years require parental/guardian consent
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in any of these activities
- If you have any previous neck or back injuries please provide details
Nevis Bungy Weight Restrictions:
- MINIMUM weight of 45 KG for Nevis Bungy
Skydiving Weight Restrictions:
- MAXIMUM weight is 115kg/253lbs. All persons over 95kg are subject to Tandem Master assessment at the drop zone and will incur a weight surcharge (payable at time of check-in).
- MINIMUM weight is 30kg/66lbs, all passengers must be big enough to fit safely into the harness.