Kawarau Bungy - Shotover Jet
The Kawarau Bungy Bridge is where Bungy mania all began back in 1988 with its pioneers AJ Hackett and Henry van Asch. The world’s first commercial Bungy jump stands 43m above the crystal clear waters of the Kawarau River and is a Queenstown adventure icon.
Combine this with the famous 360 spins, 85km speeds and thrills of the Shotover Jet and your adrenalin will be pumping!
- AJ Hackett Kawarau Bungy jump (43m)
- Jet boat down the Shotover River Canyons with Shotover Jet
- Courtesy transfers from check-in location to activities
- Authentic Bungy Jumper T'Shirt
Regular daily departures from 8:00am
At the Queenstown Combos desk inside The Station Building
What to bring:
- Warm clothes during winter periods
- Closed and secure shoes for the Bungy
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in any of these activities
- If you have any previous neck or back injuries please provide details
- MINIMUM weight of 35 KG for Kawarau Bungy
- MAXIMUM weight of 235 KG for Kawarau Bungy