Nevis Bungy - Shotover Jet - Helicopter - Shotover Rafting
Not for the faint-hearted, the Awesome Foursome represents why Queenstown was named the ‘Adventure Capital of the World’.
Conquer Australasia’s highest Bungy jump, speed through narrow canyons on a jet boat, take a rollercoaster heli flight into Skippers Canyon and paddle your way down the white-water of the Shotover River.
Your full day of adrenaline includes the best of Queenstown adventure and is sure to test your nerves and challenge your mind!
- AJ Hackett Nevis Bungy jump (134m)
- Shotover jet boat ride
- Helicopter flight to the rafting launch site in Skippers Canyon
- Whitewater rafting on the Shotover River
- Full wetsuit clothing and rafting equipment
- Hot showers at the rafters lodge
- Courtesy transfers from check-in location to activities
- Authentic Bungy Jumper T'Shirt
At the Queenstown Combos desk inside The Station Building
What to bring:
- Closed and secure shoes for the Bungy
- Warm clothes during winter periods
- 13 years old
- Those under 16 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Those under 18 years must have signed parent/guardian consent
- Pregnant women are unable to participate in any of these activities
- If you have any previous neck or back injuries please provide details
- MINIMUM weight of 45 KG for the Nevis Bungy
- MAXIMUM weight of 127 KG for the Nevis Bungy